Quality & Standards
Community Support Incorporated is accredited against the Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES). We participate in both internal and external assessments to demonstrate our commitment to provide clients greater confidence in the quality of our services and to ensure sound management practice in achieving our strategic directions to benefit the community.
National Standards for Disability Services
We are committed to ensuring that people with disability receive great services.
The six National Standards (provided below) have been developed for all organisations in Australia and Community Support Inc have developed our services, policies and procedures to ensure that we strive to achieve these standards.
You have the right to be treated fairly when you use disability services.
Participation and Inclusion
You can take part in the community and feel included when you use disability services.
Your service supports you to make choices about what you want to do. You can work toward your goals.
Feedback and Complaints
You can tell people what you think about the services you receive.
Finding and using services is fair. You can access the services you need.
Disability services should be managed well.
Link to the National Standards for Disability Services
United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
Community Support Inc is committed to supporting the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities.
There are eight general principles that underlie the Convention:
- Respect for inherent dignity, individual autonomy including the freedom to make one’s own choices, and independence of persons
- Full and effective participation and inclusion in society
- Respect for difference and acceptance of persons with disabilities as part of human diversity and humanity
- Equality of opportunity
- Equality between men and women
- Respect for the evolving capacities of children with disabilities and respect for the right of children with disabilities to preserve their identities
Learn about our personalised in-home and community-based support services.
Support is delivered by people who are committed to you and won't let you down.