Over the past few months, significant work has been undertaken to understand the SDD work and roles within the team. Every day we learn more about the client and how we can better serve them, to improve their experience, minimise mistakes and recognise the specific skill sets required for certain elements of the work.
We are embarking on a 90 day improvement cycle, commencing the week of 3 April 2017 to redesign the functions and structures of the team to better align with client requirements, including the transition to the NDIS. The changes are as follows:
- The introduction of a Service Design (intake) Team, being led by Emma Calabro, working with Dimi Barbara and Anna Karagiannis. Emma will report directly to me.
- This team will be responsible for working with clients, support workers and the service delivery arm of the team to design supports, interpret contracts, align clients with SWs, create the master roster etc. and address contract closure, rollover, amendments etc., as well as developing the tools, templates, operating procedures etc. for the process.
- The team are ready and raring to go and I have the utmost confidence in them to deliver on the objectives, including releasing time for the Service Coordinators to increase their client and SW facing time.
- As a result of this trial:
- Michelle Thompson will take on the Service Coordination role for the North (metro).
- Ziggy will extend as Scheduling Team Leader until 30/6/17 and
- Tracy Sargent will extend as Scheduler until 30/6/17
I look forward to the times ahead. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. More information will follow as we go…..
Onwards and Upwards.
|POLICIES AND PROCEDURE UPDATE – APRIL 2017|
|Note P&PI Type: P – Policy, OP – Operating Procedure, G – Guideline, WI – Work Instruction, SD – Supporting Document, F – Form, T – Template, PM – Process Map|
|DATE||DOMAIN||P&PI TYPE||WHS||TITLE||NEW / REVIEWED / DISESTABLISHED||COMMENTS|
|27/04/2017||Governance||F||ü||Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan Acknowledgement||New||This form has been created to confirm receipt and acknowledgement from nominated delegates associated with the Business Continuity and Disaster Recover Plan|
|27/04/2017||WHS||OP||ü||Incident, Accident, Near Miss and Hazard Management||New||This operating procedure provides guidance about reporting and the investigation requirements related to each report. PLEASE NOTE: Training will soon commence with GMHR|
|27/04/2017||WHS||PM||ü||IANMH Management Process||New||This process map has been created in conjunction with the Incident, Accident, Near Miss and Hazard Management OP and outlines the process to be followed once an Incident, Accident, Near Miss or Hazard occurs. PLEASE NOTE: Training will soon commence with GMHR|
|27/04/2017||WHS||T||ü||IANMH Investigation and Report||New||This template has been created in conjunction with the Incident, Accident, Near Miss and Hazard Management OP to document investigations and risk mitigations of all events PLEASE NOTE: Training will soon commence with GMHR|
|27/04/2017||WHS||OP||ü||Accidents, Incidents & Injuries||Disestablished||This OP has been disestablished due to the establishment of the Incident, Accident, Near Miss and Hazard Management OP|
|27/04/2017||WHS||F||ü||Accident/Incident/Injury Report||Disestablished||This OP has been disestablished due to the establishment of the Incident, Accident, Near Miss and Hazard Management OP|
|27/04/2017||WHS||OP||ü||Hazard Management||Disestablished||This OP has been disestablished due to the establishment of the Incident, Accident, Near Miss and Hazard Management OP|
|11/04/2017||Risk, Quality and Privacy||F||Release and Permission to Use Photographic Image and Waiver of Liability||New||This form has been created to gain permission in the use and publication of an individuals information / image by CSI|
|11/04/2017||People & Culture||F||Staff Exit Form||New||This form has been created to record staff exit details and to outline processes that are required to be undertaken by HR to remove staff|