Our Vision & Mission
Your Life, Your Way
To provide personalised and professional services so that you can lead your life, your way.
We strive to achieve the following 6 key values which form the corner stone of our service:
We work together on our shared goals
We reach above and beyond for success
We bring new ideas and welcome new things
We acknowledge and appreciate the value of each individual
We take responsibility for our actions
We value people for their unique perspective and contribution
Our values define the way we act to serve you and engage the community.
- We put your needs first;
- We are committed to integrity, excellence and accountability in our service to you;
- We are inspired by challenges and responsive to your needs;
- We ensure that all our customers are provided the opportunity to be empowered to develop their potential;
- We value partnerships with stakeholders, service providers and the community;
- We make ethical and sustainable decisions;
- We are one team that nurtures professional excellence and growth, teamwork and trust, encouraging and respecting each other.
Meet the CSI Board of Directors
Meet the Community Support Incorporated Leadership Team
Learn about our personalised in-home and community-based support services.
Support is delivered by people who are committed to you and won't let you down.