At Community Support, we can help you with your support through My Aged Care.
Aged Care can be a confusing system to navigate, but we are here to help you make it as simple as possible.
How to begin receiving services:
1. Contact My Aged Care on 1800 200 422.
2. To assess the level of care to best suit your needs, you will need an assessment from the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT). The ACAT is Government funded so there is no charge to you. They will discuss your needs, and which Home Care Package level best suits you. You will then receive a letter with your package level and a referral code.
3. You may be placed on a wait list until a package becomes available to you. You may be offered a lower level package or CHSP services while you wait. However, there are options available to you if the support is required urgently.
4. Once you have received your package, contact us at Community Support on 8429 1200 with the referral code from your ACAT assessment.
5. We will work with you and listen to you to create the best possible support plan for your care needs.
Home Care Packages
Community Support can provide home care services to customers with a Home Care Package, Levels 1 to 4:
Level 1 - basic care needs
Level 2 - low level care needs
Level 3 - intermediate care needs
Level 4 - high level care needs
We charge an establishment fee of $500, but after this we charge NO extra fees. This means NO admin fees, NO case management fees, and NO exit fees.
We have no hidden fees, so we can focus solely on the services you receive.
Learn about our personalised in-home and community-based support services.
Support is delivered by people who are committed to you and won't let you down.