Aged Care – Home Care Packages
How to begin receiving services
Contact Community Support and we will help you through the process to help you receive the services you need. Call us on 08 8429 1200 or email – [email protected]
- You can also contact My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 or visit the website https://www.myagedcare.gov.au/find-a-provider/community-support-inc-home-care-packages
- To assess the level of care to best suit your needs, you will need an assessment from the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT). The ACAT is Government funded so there is no charge to you. They will discuss your needs, and which Home Care Package level best suits you. You will then receive a letter with your package level and a referral code once approved.
- You may be placed on a wait list until a package becomes available to you. You may be offered a lower level package while you wait. However, there are options available to you if you require urgent support.
- Once you have been notified that a package has been approved, contact us on 08 8429 1200 with the referral code from your ACAT assessment.
- We will work with you to create the best possible support plan for your care needs.
Home Care Packages
Community Support can provide home care services to customers with a Home Care Package, Levels 1 to 4:
- Level 1 – basic care needs
- Level 2 – low level care needs
- Level 3 – intermediate care needs
- Level 4 – high level care needs
We provide personalised and professional home care services so that you can live at home longer, doing all the things you love every day.
Our team are experts at making sure that our clients receive the support they want, at the place and time that suits you. Our home care services are individually designed to meet your goals, so that you can get on with your life.
Who are our services for?
Community Support can provide services for people who are seeking to remain living independently at home. They may include any of the following reasons that you need support.
– If you have received an ACAT assessment through My Aged Care and require a Home Care Package,
– If you have had an accident and need some extra help at home through your insurance funds,
– If you would like extra help with therapeutic supports via your Private Health Care fund,
– Or if you just need some help occasionally and are happy to pay for yourself with our fee for service pricing.
Community Support can provide a range of support and services for your home care package. To find out more contact us and we can go through your options with you.
View our Price List
For more information, call us on 08 8429 1200 or Make an Enquiry.