Work With Us
Do you want to add value and make a difference in people’s lives?
Learn, grow and develop with us.
Community Support Inc provides a professional and collaborative work environment with a clear focus on providing the best person-centred care for those we support. When you work with us, you are joining a leading provider of disability support services in South Australia. We are a supportive, employee focused organisation committed to your personal and professional development.
Although we are proud of our staff incentives, we will continue to look for ways to improve our employee experience to ensure we attract and retain the best team to enable our clients to “live their life, their way.”
Join our Team
Our support workers are highly valued for the important role that they play in assisting clients to maintain their independence at home and in the community. To attract and retain the best people in our team we offer the following incentives:
Salary packaging benefits
Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
Ongoing employee learning and development
Access to an Employee Assistance Program
Reimbursement for police clearances costs
We subsidise your First Aid course
Regular training to meet client needs
Support Worker salary above the current award rate
For some metropolitan based staff, a vehicle is provided
If you would like to join our dynamic team, you will require:
- A suitable qualification such as Certificate III Individual Support (previously known as Disability) or Certificate IV Mental Health. Relevant experience may be taken into account for specific roles if appropriate qualifications are not held.
- A current First Aid Certificate with CPR
- Current Manual Handling Training
- A screening and background check undertaken by the SA Department of Human Services (formerly known as the Department of Communities and Social Inclusion)
- Successful completion of an induction program
- A data enabled Smart Phone
- A current Australian driver’s license
- A reliable vehicle
We look forward to discussing your application further.
Current Vacant Positions