Community Support – continuing to provide services to our clients during COVID-19.
We are here for you during this difficult time and continue to provide a range of services for our clients.
All our Client Services Coordinators are equipped to respond quickly in the event that a client becomes unwell with Influenza, Gastroenteritis or Coronavirus.
- We undertake regular temperature check s with key personnel.
- All staff have been trained in droplet transmission and associated Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) use
- We can use PPE during service delivery to ensure our clients’ health is protected.
- Our Staff will not attend a shift if they have a temperature above 37.8 degrees as per clinical guidelines.
Our Infection prevention and control kit includes the following items:
- PPE Guidance Flow chart
- COVID-19 identifying the symptoms
- Procedures – Cleaning and Disinfection – Routine and Transmission Based Precautions, Management of Clinical and related waste.
- Surgical Masks
- N95 masks
- Hand sanitizer 375ml and Hand soap